Wednesday, July 9, 2008


To be frank, this is my first approach to this trendy thing which call itself as ‘blog’. To be exact, I never even think of getting my hands into one of this thing. However, things changes and THANKS to Mr Bill, I have my first time. I found out that that it is actually quite fun trying out new things and I had been able to gain a lot of information as well as knowledge throughout the process. Yet I think that things will get even better if we don’t need to finish it in a rush. Well, back to the main topic. Below is my personal data and please feel free to know me.

Name: Thye Chuan Yee

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Zodiac: Horse

Hometown: Mentakab, Pahang

Previous School: SMK Hwa Lian

Likes: Playing electronic games

Dislikes: Politicians

For now, that’s all about me that I am going to tell you.


No comments: