Wednesday, July 9, 2008



Hi and Hello... Hmm... well.. My name start with a sur name "soon" and ended with last name  " Kim Zhang". What do i have to say about me? I grow up in klang and started schooling in the age of 5 in the klang kindergarden school and later on continue with primary education in SK methodist ACS klang. All i can say about my primary school is great and alot of sweet memory there.Well of course , i cant share all of them.Then,i further my education in SMK methodist AcS klang and now i am in Sunway college. I attended to the national service too in kem millenium,Selangor. Miss all of my friends there. To be more precise, this is my first time blogging .. so please bare with mistakes and undecorative environment. Thanks to our lecturer ,Mr Bill who gave us this task to be bloged or else i might not even care about the existing of blogging. I found out that its quite fun in blogging those stuff however there is unsatisfaction in me because i dont know how to decorate and make it much more interesting. About my personalities, i am a average guy and like to insult others.. but not all the time and not really interested to be a busybody. Well , my height is approximately 176 cm and weighing around 65-70kg. Hmm.. my objective here is to give full commitment in my studies and my group "sanseriff" as well as to Mr bill task ^^. Thats for now..

No comments: