Thursday, July 10, 2008

Organization

Okay, this is my parent's organisation. My dad's company is named as SAT services sdn bhd. Well, as u can see, its a sdn bhd so its ownership its private,self-employ and propritor. What my parent company do? SAT services sdn bhd provide company secreterial, audit , tax and accounting services to customers. Role of my dad in the organisation is to deal with customer incompliance with the income tax, company act , epf act, socso and all other relevant statutory province. Besides that , my dad take the position of manager as well as the owner of the company. My dad also supervise staff and employees in his company. SAT services sdn bhd collective goals is to make all the statutory compliance for the customer within the deadline.
In controlling performances, my dad as the manager review all the work done by the employees and staff from time to time. SAT services sdn bhd boundary is in accounting ,auditing and taxation within the location in the west Malaysia.

For Organisation chart- please refer to http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/soonkz/organisation.jpg

No comments: